Digital Video Forums

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Software Forums > Womble Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2009, 07:35 PM   #1

Default Burn several movies to one DVD?

Hi, newbie here.

I'm trying the trial now and just wondering if I can use this program to burn several movies onto one dvd disc?

I have several file folders each of which contains several videos(clips). I want to add all these folders onto one dvd and add some menu so that I can click on the menu to switch to different folders. Can womble software do this or do I need another program?

I apologize if I am straying off topic, but hope someone will shred some light on this. Thanks.
nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2009, 12:32 AM   #2
Not a god of digital video

Add each video clip to the timeline and export.

Regards

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
[What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

blutach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2009, 05:10 PM   #3

blutach, thank you for the reply, I have tried but it didn't work out. Adding all clips on timeline and exporting to dvd editor will make all those clips into one title, but what I want is to make each file folder as a seperate title which consists of several clips each of which will be a chapter. I looked though womble's website and finally find the solution - add each file folder as a single title
Old 25 Aug 2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Not a god of digital video

Well, that's not a chapter. That's a new title for each clip. You won't be able to chapter skip (unless you use PgcEdit's DVD Shrink plugin).

Regards
blutach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2009, 01:36 PM   #5

Maybe i didn't make myself clear, I will give you one example

Say I have two file folders - movie1 which consists of four clips and movie2 which consists of five clips.

What I did is to click "add video", open the movie1 file folder, select the four clips, check the box"single title" and then click "open". then the movie1 file folder was added into dvd editor as title1 and the four clips was added as 4 chapters of title1. with the same method I added movie2 file folder as the title2 with five chapters...

I think the most important step to do this is to check the "single title" box when you load video into dvd editor....