Digital Video Forums

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Video File Formats > AVI, DivX/Xvid

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2012, 11:01 PM   #1

Default Can't see my Video files

Hi All I am a new be to this vedio thing and have been putting together a slideshow/video presintation in windows movie maker all was going fine till the other day when I could no longer see my video files, they are still thereas avi files not WMV. when I attempt to import the clip it tells me that the file can not be imported,where I could do so previously. I have found I can see my video files on a program called Easy media player. have down loaded a program called windows media encoder but can't change the file so I can see it again in movie maker, any surggestions
bigkel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Aug 2012, 05:53 PM   #2

You could take video converter for a try . I don't know what you mean for, and i think you may want convert the video to different frame rate.
alen9331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2012, 04:10 AM   #3

Sounds strange. It might be a defected video file, or maybe just a video codec missing. Try to Google for "K-lite codec pack", download and install it. It will allow you to watch practically any video format & codec on the wild in about any video player, a specially standard ones like windows media player and windows movie maker.
videoliker is offline   Reply With Quote