Digital Video Forums

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Video File Formats > AVI, DivX/Xvid

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 4 Feb 2006, 05:37 AM   #61
Super Moderator

Quote:
gegenfrage: hast du schon mal versucht eine mehrsprachige dvd in 2 sprachige divx oder xvid zu erstellen??
ja, hundertfach erfolgreich erledigt

Quote:
nein ich warte immer noch auf eine lösung
=>>

Quote:
In den StaxRip Optionen kann man die Kommandozeile sehen/einstellen and in der DGIndex Hilfe finded man dass '-OM=2' alle tracks demuxen bedeutet.
UncasMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Feb 2006, 06:25 PM   #62

In den StaxRip Optionen kann man die Kommandozeile sehen/einstellen and in der DGIndex Hilfe finded man dass '-OM=2' alle tracks demuxen bedeutet.

So wären der Eintrag bei mir

"%applicationGIndex%" -IF[%source_files_comma_no_quotes%] -IA=2 -FO=0 -YR=1 -TN=1 -OM=2 -DRC=2 -DSD=0 -DSA=0 -OF=[%source_dir%\%source_name%] -exit

Lt diesem eintrag müßter doch alle Tonspuren demuxt werden oder muß ich noch was bereücksichtigen?

MfG

Fleischgeisel
Fleischgeisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Feb 2006, 06:43 PM   #63
Super Moderator

lt der zeile sollte dgindex in der tat alle spuren demuxen
UncasMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Feb 2006, 12:28 AM   #64

0.9.3.0 (2006-02-06)

Quote:
  • new: All unfinished help documents completed, new DVB Guide, guide section to list guides by other authors and some other help improvement.
  • new: Improved GUI for editing command lines and script.
  • new: Improved command line encoder incl. support for compressibility check.
  • new: MP4 and MKV stream name tags.
Old 7 Feb 2006, 08:17 PM   #65

Thumbs up question for stax

hi,
aac-He is the best is than you will update the audio codec aac-He
because that which is integrer is of bad quality for certain encoding
because it is in 24000htz. (48000htz or 44100htz, it is better, Helix
aac-He is better)

otherwise it is the first time that I have a transcoder of
extreme quality, I love it

thank you and good continuation

ps: sorry for my english
xpert2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Feb 2006, 09:38 PM   #66
ajp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Just wanted to say that I love the program. It is very user friendly and makes ripping DVD's easy. This is software I would pay for.
ajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Feb 2006, 07:55 PM   #67

I have been a DVX user in the past and have now switched to StaxRip, which I mainly use to convert DVB Rips to avi.

So thank you first of all for this nice software helping to concentrate on the process rather than struggling thru many differnet programs!

In the case of black and white movies I would like to enforce the "greyscale" filter in avisynth but have not found a way how to select and activate it.

Any sugestions??

Lupissimo
Lupissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Feb 2006, 08:16 PM   #68

@Lupissimo

In the latest version it's documented rather good.
stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2006, 08:11 AM   #69

This is what I find in the help:
"Filters powered by AviSynth are a central component to StaxRip. Using filters requires some experience. The best way to get started is the AviSynth website and most importantly experimenting with the filters. Simply apply a filter and open the preview dialog to see what effect it has. Often the image quality can be improved much with filters. Many filter settings are detected automatically by StaxRip and later versions will support a even better detection. The filter menu in the main dialog shows all currently used filters and has a context menu that provides a rich feature set. StaxRip provides many filter profiles with reasonable default values. Furthermore custom profiles can be created. There are two profile systems, one for the complete filter set and one for the currently selected filter. Filters can be reordered with Drag & Drop and be checked/unchecked to control which filters are actually gonna be used."

Maybe I am stupid, but I cannot find any clue how to include and where to find "greyscale" ! Let alone how to use the " complete filter set".

Sorry , but please give me a hint!

Lupissimo
Lupissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2006, 08:15 AM   #70

Default ProjectX so slow !!!

In fact I get tons of message "PES Header ... in ES" that drasticaly slow down the process (at least 2hours instead of 7-8minutes). This display can be disabled from the ProjectX's GUI but how to do it from StaxRip ?

Thanx for your job stax.
Detalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2006, 02:44 AM   #71

Hi!
I am new and wnat to say this is the best software ever. I mean, it uses the best tools in such good way that makes my conversions supereasy! Tahnk u so much! I love it!
A question: is there a way of extracting audio from a wmv file in a automatic maner? Thank for the help!
tekNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2006, 01:16 AM   #72

Quote:
Sorry , but please give me a hint!
The help was updated recently.

Quote:
In fact I get tons of message "PES Header ... in ES" that drasticaly slow down the process (at least 2hours instead of 7-8minutes). This display can be disabled from the ProjectX's GUI but how to do it from StaxRip ?
The command line is for ProjectX is customizable if that helps any. Do you know why you have so many errors? No problems capturing mpg with DVBViewer.

Quote:
A question: is there a way of extracting audio from a wmv file in a automatic maner? Thank for the help!
Not yet but later.
Old 17 Feb 2006, 01:16 AM   #73

0.9.3.1 (2006-02-16)

Quote:
  • fix: x264 comp check was broke.
  • fix: sbr or sbrx MP4Box switches were not use for AAC-HE, now sbr is used.
  • fix: Enabled compiler switch to run StaxRip as 32 bit application on 64 bit systems.
  • fix: Cutting two audio tracks resulted in two identical tracks.
  • new: Option to automatically resize the image size after the compressibility check.
  • update: new DivX, x264 and MP4Box versions integrated.
Old 18 Feb 2006, 12:45 AM   #74

Maybe I am talking crazy or something but I found this: if I open an .avi file that has sound, StaxRip crashes. After I disable the MadiaInfo.dll and open the same avi file there is no crash, but I have no sound (i am sure this is normal).
I am doing something wrong or this is a bug?
tekNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2006, 04:07 AM   #75

Quote:
Maybe I am talking crazy or something but I found this: if I open an .avi file that has sound, StaxRip crashes. After I disable the MadiaInfo.dll and open the same avi file there is no crash, but I have no sound (i am sure this is normal).
I am doing something wrong or this is a bug?
It's a known problem, so far I have no good strategy how to fix it so you have to disable the AVI preparer in the options and demux manually using VirtualDubMod. Please send a bug report, maybe I can find the reason.