Digital Video Forums

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Video File Formats > Other File Formats

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2015, 12:22 AM   #1

Default downloader for fandango

Hi,

Not necessarily the best place to post this but maybe you can help....
I am a big fan of "making of" videos from movies, trailers and all kinds of info on new movies. I found fandango, where I can find these kinds of videos, but I need an app to download them. If someone also used Fandango for this purpose (not to buy the tickets, it┤s main purpose) and knows how to record the Fandango Streaming Videos, I would appreciate the help
RhubarbCrumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2015, 05:50 PM   #2

I have been playing around lately with video download from different websites. There are also free tools that will download fandango videos for you and there are also paid tools, that come with extra features and this is where you would want to decide if you need those features, if you use it a lot etc...
Little_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2015, 06:24 PM   #3

I don't want to download on a daily basis...so I don't have tons of videos to download, but when I find a movie that I like I tend to search for all kinds of trailers and making of videos...a quirk of mine ))...and yes, freeware would be best!
RhubarbCrumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Aug 2015, 11:23 PM   #4

RhubarbCrumble, have you found the right tool for you?
I had a little time now, but for freeware I did not find anything related to fandango streaming or video download. I get only results for the free iPhone app which is not really what you are looking for, I think, right?
Downloading fandango videos is possible however with the tool that I also found through google search - it is not dedicated to only fandango videos but record video streaming in general. It is called Audials Moviebox, you can read more on their website: audials.com/en/how_can_i/record_and_copy_protected_films_from_online_video_ stores.html

Cheers
Little_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote