Digital Video Forums

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Other > Archive (Closed) > Other Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2010, 01:09 PM   #1

Default Nero Vision 7 Burning Error

Hello. I tried researching online on how to properly read these Nero error logs, but I still can't figure out which area is screwing me over. I've used Nero before and had successful burns for video...until last year it just stopped working. I stopped using Nero because I read that people gave up on it and used other programs. I've used DVD Flick (by far the MOST time consuming in creating a DVD). I've also used ConvertXtoDVD and it seems to be the most easiest but not as fast as Nero. I want to get back on Nero as it is also the easiest AND fastest to encode and burn with everything looking perfect. So I am hoping this is the forum to get some help on this issue. I will post the error logs on the next few posts after this. If you can help me out on this, much will be appreciated.

EDIT: Just added the text file instead of double posting and spamming this thread up. As of now it's waiting for approval.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Nero Error.txt‎ (111.9 KB, 1101 views)

Last edited by XCLR8_4000; 28 Apr 2010 at 01:24 PM Reason: Instead of double/quadruple posting, just realized I can upload a text file.