Digital Video Forums

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Other > Archive (Closed) > Nero Recode

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4 Nov 2005, 04:08 AM   #16
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfsupercenter
You guys know, there is a limited time offer that if you own Nero 6, there is a free upgrade to 7.
Special Offers for Nero Customers

Retail Store Customers

Customers who have purchased a retail box of Nero 6 Ultra Edition from a participating retail store between September 1, 2005 and November 30, 2005 for the Regular price ($99.99) will receive a FREE upgrade serial number for Nero 7 Ultra Edition.*

Customers who have purchased a retail box of Nero 6 Ultra Edition from a participating retail store before September 1, 2005 for the Regular price ($99.99) can receive a discount upgrade offer towards Nero 7 Ultra Edition purchase.*

NOTE to Retail Customers: Nero will honor submittals which include the $20 Competitive/Upgrade rebate. Any rebates or special retail discounts beyond this $20 Comp/Upgrade rebate will not qualify for the free Nero 7 upgrade.

Online Customers

Customers who purchased a downloadable serial number from Nero, either at Regular price ($79.99) or at Special Upgrade Price between September 1, 2005 and November 30, 2005 will receive a FREE upgrade serial number for Nero 7 Ultra Edition.*

Customers who purchased a downloadable serial number from Nero either at Regular price $79.99 or at Special Upgrade Price before September 1, 2005 will receive a discount upgrade offer towards Nero 7 Ultra Edition.*

*To qualify for the Special Offers, you must REGISTER along with your Nero 6 Ultra Edition serial number, and select an appropriate Upgrade Verification Mode.

You will be notified by email when Nero 7 Ultra Edition is available. Please allow time for approval process.
Old 4 Nov 2005, 06:46 AM   #17
An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmet
Special Offers for Nero Customers....

Online Customers

Customers who purchased a downloadable serial number from Nero, either at Regular price ($79.99) or at Special Upgrade Price between September 1, 2005 and November 30, 2005 will receive a FREE upgrade serial number for Nero 7 Ultra Edition.*

Customers who purchased a downloadable serial number from Nero either at Regular price $79.99 or at Special Upgrade Price before September 1, 2005 will receive a discount upgrade offer towards Nero 7 Ultra Edition.*

*To qualify for the Special Offers, you must REGISTER along with your Nero 6 Ultra Edition serial number, and select an appropriate Upgrade Verification Mode.

You will be notified by email when Nero 7 Ultra Edition is available. Please allow time for approval process.
Hmm I purchased the upgrade to Nero 6 Ultra on August 4th for $49.99 and they still want $49.99 for the upgrade to Nero 7. I wrote them an email about it and they stuck with you had to buy it after Sept 1st to get the free upgrade.
Old 4 Nov 2005, 09:14 AM   #18
BR7
He is coming to your little town!

Yea not happy with them like a said before I missed the deadline by a week and I couldn't get the free upgrade either

My Blu-ray Collection
Old 30 Nov 2005, 06:21 AM   #19

I purchased nero 7 and everything works but nero recode nero support is no help their phone support says that it is a inherant problem with nero recode versions 6 and 7 and they both dont work . this is funny because I have the earlier version of recode and it works their email support says its my firm ware I should update it I checked my firmware is the latest now they wont even answer my mails and every time I call back we get strangley disconnected
Old 7 Mar 2007, 05:31 AM   #20

can some body help me ...i have nero 7 ultra edition but i can't do dvd shrink burn with...the target device choices is only the ISO image file...having enable burn with nero...tell me pleace what i have to do???
Old 7 Mar 2007, 08:26 AM   #21
BR7

Shrink wont work with Nero 7 you have to do it manually
Old 7 Mar 2007, 08:54 AM   #22
Just Trying To Help

Save yourself the hassle, create the ISO with Dvd Shrink & burn with ImgBurn.

Old 7 Mar 2007, 09:01 AM   #23
King of Digital Video
King of Digital Video

I have nero 7 but I only use for nero vision still shrink to iso and burn with imgburn
Old 7 Mar 2007, 09:40 AM   #24
Super Moderatress

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
Shrink wont work with Nero 7 you have to do it manually
My version of Nero 7 works very well with DVD Shrink.
Old 7 Mar 2007, 10:19 AM   #25
Lord of Digital Video
Lord of Digital Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIELISIMOUS View Post
can some body help me ...i have nero 7 ultra edition but i can't do dvd shrink burn with...the target device choices is only the ISO image file...having enable burn with nero...tell me pleace what i have to do???
Try uninstalling and reinstalling DVD Shrink. Sometimes Shrink will not find Nero if it is installed before Nero.

Get the Shrink that will burn with ImgBurn option in case you change your mind from my signature below.
Old 7 Mar 2007, 11:30 AM   #26
BR7

I have never used shrink to automatically burn with Nero 7 after it was done.From what I have been reading I got the impression it didn't work so this is all news to me