Digital Video Forums

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Disc Formats > DVD Blank Media, Burning, Recording Hardware

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2010, 03:21 AM   #1
Default Hardware Error 12293. Please Help me =*(

My DVD burner came standard on my computer(internal) says its a DVD+/-RW. The device manager shows it as a
_NEC DVD_RW ND-3500AG. I don't know much about dvd burning. I am however usually good with computers and figuring things out but this has me stumped. If I use NERO to burn a DVD I get an illegal disc message.. I started using these programs : RipIt4e; DVD Decrypter;DVD Shrink and FixVTS. Everything seems to work fine. The only problem Im having is burning the ISO to the DVD. I can't get a single project to work! I'm using DYNEX DVD-R 4.7GB discs. I even tried the ISO IMAGE BURNER software. I think from And it gave me hardware error 12293.

I can burn CDs just fine..

Any ideas?
whiteboi360 is offline   Reply With Quote