• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scdlcgs
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Apr 2003

flaskmpeg and virtual dob...

Hi. Im working right now with flaskmpeg to rip a movie, but i noticed that this program doesnt catch all the vob files, instead, he only takes one. that means im going have to take each vob file at a time to encoding? and then, according to what i know, put together all the avi files with virtul dob? I hope somebody can answer me this time, coz i need some help in here. Thanks a lot. Scdlcgs
    Scdlcgs- Improving... Editing is my thing! Have patience...
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Install the Thunder.mism file into your Flask directory. This will allow you to automatically load the sequence of .VOBs...

Comment

• scdlcgs
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Apr 2003

how to install thunder.mism?

its a stupid question, i know, but how do i install the thunder.mism in the flask directory? i alreadu did it and didnt work out.
      Scdlcgs- Improving... Editing is my thing! Have patience...

Comment

• Qyd
        Digital Video Technician
        Digital Video Technician
        • Oct 2002

Try a modified version of flask, I am very happy vith flask expert 3, you can find it on this page: http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/do...peg.html#6_mod

Comment

• KAJ6257
          • Dec 2002

Did you rip the IFO file with the vobs. Ive been using 78.39 version. Click Open File select IFO file. Flask will then tell you how long the movie is write it down because you'll need it to fill in the file time later.

Comment

Working...