Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

AutoQMatEnc Beta Version 0.33.0.5

AutoQMatEnc Beta Version 0.33.0.5 Is out
    • Tweaked the high bitrate control
    • Tweaked the rate control for the embedded Pulldown application
    • Improved quality at high bitrates.(Macroblock at scene changes bug)
    • Worked on the Rate Control without QMatOp, a new function was implemented in order to work as if QMatOp is on.
    • Corrections of minor bugs.

AutQMatEnc Site

If your new to AutoQmat download the AutoQMatEnc_Setup.exe first and install it. Then download the new beta versions such as AutoQmat Beta Version 0.33.0.5 and extract them to your AutoQmat folder
    Last edited by BR7; 26 May 2006, 09:07 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection
  • linx05
    • Nov 2005

Oh yes! I am finding myself using AQE more and more each time (rather than HCenc sadly).

Note: You may need to install BETA version 0.33.0.3 first as it has some DLLs that were updated.

Comment

• techreactor
      Banned
      • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by linx05
      Oh yes! I am finding myself using AQE more and more each time (rather than HCenc sadly).

Note: You may need to install BETA version 0.33.0.3 first as it has some DLLs that were updated.
      With higher bitrates HCenc is faster and better, infact I can say that for lower bitrates also, provided you have fine tuned the parameters a bit.

I got the following results with HCenc Reduction Level for DVD-5: 30.9% at HIGH/LOW/TYPICAL Bitrates: 2,134/393/1,773 Kbs

Last edited by techreactor; 26 May 2006, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• linx05
        • Nov 2005

I don't know how to fine tune the parameters . I've been using AQE a few times (no burning yet) but just checking the quality etc.

This happened after HCenc returned some underflows (I am 90% sure it was my fault). So I gave this a try and have been happy. I go on what other people say aswell as my own experiences.

I am currently backing up a tv series and will test one disc with HCenc and AQE.

- Reduction Level for DVD-5: 51.8%
        - Overall Bitrate : 3,826/3,061Kbs
        - Space for Video : 3,504,102KB
        - HIGH/LOW/TYPICAL Bitrates: 3,507/393/3,061 Kbs

Doing AQE first (with QMatOp). I feel a bit safer (as in better quality) with QMatOp.
        Last edited by linx05; 26 May 2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎