Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get an HDMI-equipped graphics card for $19 (after rebate)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Get an HDMI-equipped graphics card for $19 (after rebate)

Want to turbocharge your PC's video performance? The Asus ATI Radeon HD3450 graphics card works magic on the cheap. Though an entry-level card, it comes with an HDMI output and other bells and whistles. It lists for $49 (already a steal), but NewBiiz has the ATI Radeon HD3450 on sale for just $19 (after a $10 mail-in rebate).
    CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • ed klein
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

I hope NVIDIA hears about this, and starts the same type of discount.

And, hopefully the rebate really comes to you, and does not take more than 9 months to arrive, court costs for corrupt advertising cost more than the rebate's

I smell something fishy

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

If only this used PCI... (I have no AGP slot)
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

• admin
        Administrator
        • Nov 2001

There are now lots of motherboards with in-built graphics that feature HDMI. Nobody has figured out a standard for the HDMI port to interact with the sound card/chip (I suppose this would be easier with IGP, than a standalone card), but I think Asus is close since they make both video cards and sound cards. Some kind of cable/connector internally that connects the sound card's digital output to the HDMI out port of video cards would be nice, with the sound card/chip still processing the audio, but outputting it via the video card's HDMI as well as the standard outputs.
        Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• drfsupercenter
          NOT an online superstore
          • Oct 2005

Heh, well my motherboard came with the computer I bought in 2002. The only video card I have is an Nvidia PCI one with S-Video out

But then again, with a resolution of 1024x768, I doubt HDMI would do anything anyway.
          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
          My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡