X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

MPAA On The Offensive Again

The MPAA has set it sights on two small websites that offer links to pirated movies. Other than being sued into oblivion, what is the attraction of running one of these sites? If traffic truly is as low as it is reported, they can’t be making any money off the website. I just don't get it.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

I wonder if the MPAA is watching that one bigger site... I won't say the name of it so I don't violate rule 6... but even my friends who don't know much about computers know about that site.

They offer streaming versions of movies just days after they're in theaters, some even have 4-5 different rips. I avoid going there because I don't support that type of thing... but is the MPAA watching sites like those and tracking the IPs of those who frequent it? I might need to warn my friends if they are...
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

there's another site that's been offline for a few days, I wonder if they are switchiing servers

The site should be fully working in few hours...

UPDATE: ok, few days (unexpected tech problems)

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

The one I'm talking about still works... So I really wonder if it's under some sort of surveillance...
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...