X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Consumers Not Planning a Blu-Ray Christmas

Consumers plan to dip into their pocketbooks to pick up items such as video game software, digital cameras and HDTVs, but Blu-ray players are attracting much less attention, according to a recent survey by ABI Research.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

That sounds familuar, I have been stating that for some time now. Even though that Walmart has a blu-ray player for around $175.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• soup
      Just Trying To Help
      • Nov 2005

No Blu-Ray Christmas here. I don't know how long it will be before I buy anything to do with it.

Comment

• ed klein
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Yep, especially when you upscale standard DVD hardware player can output at 1080P to your 1080P HDTV.

And the video for you hardware Blu-ray player output at 1080P to your 1080P HDTV looks the same at a reasonable viewing distance.

Only if you are building a sound room and want hi def audio would be a reason to buy Blu-ray gear.

AND, the number two Blu-ray software ripping program in the world with the latest Blu-ray protection disks is having a very, very difficult time ripping Blu-ray and BD+ disks.
        AND the number one Blu-ray software ripping program in the world is extremely expensive, and still have not broken the latest and greatest BD+ protections.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
          NOT an online superstore
          • Oct 2005

We're actually going to be getting one, but it doesn't have anything to do with Christmas.

It's just time for a new TV...
          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
          My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...