X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

PlayStation 3 Exec Bashes Xbox 360

Fresh jabs were delivered from the Sony camp directed squarely at Microsoft’s jaw. Sony Computer Entertainment chairman Kazuo Hirai did his best Nikita Khrushchev impersonation in a talk to PlayStation Magazine. He expressed his view that PS3 has history on its side and will be around to bury the Xbox 360 after it’s long forgotten. Ironically, he also stated his company’s position that the Wii isn’t even a competitor to PS3.
    Fresh jabs were delivered from the Sony camp directed squarely at Microsoft’s jaw. Sony Computer Entertainment chairman Kazuo Hirai did his best Nikita Khrushchev impersonation in a talk to
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • Budreaux
    • Jan 2006

Sounds like he has Chaney as his consultant.

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

He is in own reality. The Wii is also a contender, but not as big as the Xbox. The Wii has decent game.
      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Budreaux
        • Jan 2006

The Wii is aimed at a different group of gamers.

Moms and Dads that want to have family involvment, not to mention the games geared towards the parents...they, afterall, have most of the money in the house.

There is a reason why the Wii has been so successful and Sony saying anything else is just denial of the facts.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
          NOT an online superstore
          • Oct 2005

The Wii is better for homebrew... I haven't liked many of the actually store-bought games for it lately, but there's such amazing potential for making your own apps (Homebrew Channel, anyone?)
          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
          My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡