X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Microsoft announces Xbox 360 HDMI audio fix

The New Xbox Experience launch late last year was met with rave reviews all over the web. Unfortunately, though, the update didn’t exactly go without a hitch. According to various reports, many Xbox 360 owners who had connected the console to their HDTV using an HDMI cable were left with no sound whatsoever, while a smaller number of complaints said video was affected as well.
    The New Xbox Experience launch late last year was met with rave reviews all over the web. Unfortunately, though, the update didn't exactly go without a hitch....

Maybe drfsupercenter can try and see if the Transformers HD DVD problem has been fixed by this fix as well?
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

I turned my Xbox 360 on yesterday and it downloaded a new update from Xbox Live... would this be the one?

I never had sound problems with HDMI, but that's interesting. Maybe after school today I'll try out that HD-DVD.

I just got fed up and bought Transformers on Blu-Ray... I'll be disappointed if it works now and I have two HD copies of the same movie LOL
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

Nope. It still has the frequent blackouts due to HDCP.

Though it does seem like it's less frequent.

For now I'm sticking to the Blu-Ray and PS3.
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...