X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Upgrade Your Warner Bros. HD-DVDs to Blu-ray

You can now upgrade many of your HD-DVDs from Warner Bros. to their Blu-ray counterparts through Red2Blu.com. The process isn't free -- it's $5 per upgrade plus shipping of $7 per order -- but if you have a few Warner Bros. HD-DVDs sitting on your shelves (or know of a place you can still get HD-DVDs on the cheap), it's a far cheaper alternative to buying the Blu-rays in stores.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

That is a very good deal. Too bad I do not have a bluray player. It would be nice if the other movie studios followed suite.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

I wonder if they'll do something similar in Australia? I got a bunch of HD DVDs for cheap, so if something like this were to happen, I can then replace them with Blu-ray's and then sell the ones I've already watched and don't want to keep. Could make a few bucks from it.

Comment

• jmet
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2002

Originally Posted by admin
        I wonder if they'll do something similar in Australia? I got a bunch of HD DVDs for cheap, so if something like this were to happen, I can then replace them with Blu-ray's and then sell the ones I've already watched and don't want to keep. Could make a few bucks from it.
        Are the HD-DVDs you want to trade in produced by Warner Bro. ? If so, I can send them in for you and mail the blu-rays to you...lol
        Last edited by jmet; 24 Apr 2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

Thanks for the offer jmet, but I think I will wait and see if there's an Oz one since with the $5, shipping and the current exchange rate, it's not really worth doing with the US offer.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎