X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alien Bay
    Always learning
    • Oct 2004

On sale, aisle 5

If you can still find one, there's a Traveler 10 Mpx digital for $85.00... on sale at Aldis.
    The first store I went to here sold out the same day, but another store in town still had some.
    Camera has 23 scene selections including Smile Recognition, Face Recognition, Panorama stitching (works with accompanying software), creation of Voice memo files to attach to an image (30 second max sound clip), to name a view. Camera also works as a web cam. I set it up and it works fine with Skype.

Never heard of Traveler and couldn't find much on it. It may be European as Aldis will occassionally sell Medion Computers which ( I believe) are out of Germany.
    See info here
    Discover this week's deals on groceries and goods at ALDI. View our weekly grocery ads to see current and upcoming sales at your local ALDI store.

Also selling an 8Gb SD card and 8Gb USB drive for $15.99
    That info is here..
    Discover this week's deals on groceries and goods at ALDI. View our weekly grocery ads to see current and upcoming sales at your local ALDI store.
    APOD
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

you're right, MEDION is one of the names ALDI uses in Germany (and elsewhere?) for their computer as well as other tec stuff

and the traveler was also available at ALDI germany

Comment

• Alien Bay
      Always learning
      • Oct 2004

Having purchased this camera only a month and a half ago, and now having taken on a recent vacation where I shot a lot of photos, I can NOT recommend this camera.

In bright sun, it produced a bright, vertical, pinkish glare that, at first, I attributed to a smudge on the lens. After cleaning the lens, I can now only attribute to lousy optics. This glare was visible on the view finder/lcd and reproduced in many photos.
      APOD

Comment

Working...