X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Hulu Coming To PS3, Xbox 360 and Blu-ray Players

Hulu's new subscription service will be in set-top boxes and game consoles starting in July.

Sony PS3 users will be first to enjoy the new $9.99 monthly Hulu subscription service, allowing them to access entire seasons of popular TV shows and other content that have made the free ad-based Hulu so popular.

But users of the Xbox 360 won't miss out either, although they will have to wait until early next year to get their Hulu fix. The delay in release is due to Hulu's desire to produce a custom Hulu experience for the Xbox 360, which will take advantage of the console's new controller-less, full body motion Kinect device, allowing users to select, and control playback using hand gestures and voice controls.

Hulu Plus will also be available on Internet connected TVs and Blu-ray players from Samsung, Vizio and Sony.

More:

After being rumored for so long, it’s finally confirmed: a premium Hulu service for iPad, iPod, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, not to mention connected TVs and Blu-ray players from Samsung, Vizio and Sony. As previously speculated, it shall be known as Hulu Plus, and will cost $9.99 a month. Whole seasons of shows that […]
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Despite some confusion, PS3 users won't need to sign up to the subscription (ie. fee based) PlayStation Plus service to access Hulu Plus. I think the confusion comes from the use of the word "Plus" in both services, and that the preview phase of Hulu Plus being on PlayStation Plus was an attempt to limit the number of test users.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎