Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knownote
    • Aug 2005

mpeg or avi to dvd video with nero 6

I've got nero 6 on two different computers. One nero came with the Sony dvd recorder I bought, and it will transfer avi and mpeg files to standard dvd video for play in all dvd players. Problem is, it only works with the Sony dvd burner, and the burner is now dead.

I've got a registered version of nero 6 on my other computer, but it doesn't have an option to "make a dvd video" from avi's and mpegs like the other version does.

What version of nero or plugin do I need in order to do this? And where I can find it?
    thanks!
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

Nero Upgrade Center - Comparez nos produits Nero ! Mise à niveau vers la dernière version ✓ Aperçu de tous les produits Nero ✓ Caractéristiques ►Mise à niveau maintenant !

try package 1 and 2

Comment

• knownote
      • Aug 2005

Just installed those two add on's and still no option for making dvd's out of avi's. While reading on the nero express part of nero it said something about Nerovision. Is that a separate program?

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

not sure?
        Nero Platinum - 7 programmes en une suite ! ✓ Montage vidéo ✓ Streaming ✓ Sécurité des données ✓ Conversion ✓ Gravure ✓ Radio mondiale ► Plus d'informations

Comment

• knownote
          • Aug 2005

Thanks for the links...turns out nerovision is a pay plug-in for the coversion I need. Looks like it's not part of the regular nero.
          thanks!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

don't you have nero express right in your start menu? that's what i use.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• knownote
              • Aug 2005

My Nero express has an option to burn dvd files to dvd discs, but no option for converting avi's to dvd compatible formats..

A friend of mine gave let me try his nero vision this afternoon to see if that was it, and it was. Once nero vision is on there, you can covert avi's to dvd.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

whether you have the full nero 6 or an OEM one that came with a dvd writer, you should still be able to convert i would think. nero express you're right needs dvd structure files. nero vision express isn't in your start menu either under "nero"?
                nero burning rom i think does it too.
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...