Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superman217
    Newblit
    • Jul 2006

I finally found somone to work on the computer for cheaper, he was starting up his own biz so that helped, anwyays the problem was two prongs were bent bad on the cpu. Hope that can help somone in the future...
    The final state of any discipline is where you forget what you have learned, discard your mind, and accomplish whatever you set out to do without being aware of it yourself. You begin by learning and reach the point where learning does not exist.

Comment

• toomanycats
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Apr 2005

You're lucky they bent back without breaking. That is a common problem and happens a lot when people plug and unplug their monitors also. I did it om an AMD3700 64 CPU I was putting together. You are now a member of the bent prong club.

Comment

• superman217
        Newblit
        • Jul 2006

LOL. thhxxxxss thats not an exciting club, once again though appreciate everyones help and input!!
        The final state of any discipline is where you forget what you have learned, discard your mind, and accomplish whatever you set out to do without being aware of it yourself. You begin by learning and reach the point where learning does not exist.

Comment

• mill
          Im Off To See The Wizard
          • Oct 2005

That reminds me of the time i put a video card in. i couldn't get that darn metal tab that slides in the edge of the case to go in to save my life.The one you have to get lined up to secure the screw. I took a hammer to it, finally i got it in lol.
          Keep Plugin away

Comment

Working...