X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

I have all full versions installed
    that's been my problem also, I might have to clean it off my benq box and install the oem suite that came with my benq and see what I can find out, I know I saw wave editor advertised with the oem suite?

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

The way it sounds to me is the OEM versions differ, some are full versions, I think.
      That why Nero support has to get back to me once I gave them the Samsung info.

"The serial number you sent us is an OEM serial number which only allows Nero to use with your Sony recorder. Please send us the serial number of your Samsung recorder so that we can check which version you purchased with that recorder."

"The manufacturer of the recorder decides about the features which will be implemented in the Nero OEM version."

Comment

• MikeyBK
        Digital Video Maniac
        • Feb 2006

I also got a Nero disc with my Sony DRU-810, but it had the Sony name on the disc and I too only could use it with the Sony drive.
        But then when I got my BenQs, I again got a Nero disc, but this time it had the Nero name and no references to BenQ. After purging the Nero/Sony version from my PC, I loaded the new Nero disc and now I can use the Nero OEM version with any DVD-RW that I may stick into my system.
        MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
        Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
        ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
        Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
        XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
        Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
        Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
        *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
        *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• uufta
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Dec 2005

The disc's I got with my Samsungs say Nero on them, so maybe I got lucky

Comment

Working...