TVCard issue: Audio isn't captured like it should!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • incremento
    • Dec 2006

TVCard issue: Audio isn't captured like it should!

Hi,

I have a Hauppage WinTV PCI-FM TVcard (http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/pages/products/data_pcifm.html). I've been trying to set the settings in a way that both video and audio are captured in a good way. Now I have combined settings that video quality is good. I use the DIVX codec to do that. The sound I record (with any codec) isn't how it should be. If for example two persons are having a conversation of a minute. the first ten seconds are fine and then the volume drops down, then again up for a second, then down again...

I searched the net for a solution and found something called "normalize" audio. I did that but it had no effect. The audio's volume is changed, but the problem remains the same. So I guess it has something to do with the use of codecs? Can someone help me out with this please?
  • RFBurns
    To Infinity And Byond
    • May 2006

Howdy!

Have you tried the updated drivers available at the card manufacturer's website?

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

• Phillip
      • May 2006

Sorry guys but I have the same problem and for some reason i always struggle with downloads when it comes to updating drivers...i seem to always get some irritating extended files which i do not know what to do about...

my problem is on the recording i get absolutely no sound, does anybody know where i can download the Win XP 200 TV Card audio drivers?

Comment

• Phillip
        • May 2006

Help me get to the promised land!!!

Guys I am a Grade R when it comes to updating drivers and stuff. Please look at my drivers and help me figure what kind of an update i need to have my WinTV XP 200 TV Turner Card play the recordings i do....please another one of my four months project
        Attached Files

Comment

• RFBurns
          To Infinity And Byond
          • May 2006

Originally Posted by Phillip
          Guys I am a Grade R when it comes to updating drivers and stuff. Please look at my drivers and help me figure what kind of an update i need to have my WinTV XP 200 TV Turner Card play the recordings i do....please another one of my four months project

You might try this link, its the ATI upgrade advisor that seems to be a step by step process in determining the exact update you would need for your tv card.

Hope that helps.

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

Working...