X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pupa
    • Apr 2006

New help to build new pc

Okay

I dont know if any of you gurus can help. I need to build a new pc that is especially designed to capture digital video and audio. I am very new to this area and before I hit the stores I want to make sure that I get something that does what I want it to do.

This is my wish list

1. I have a Canon digital camera in which I want to connect to my pc and download photos and print

2. I have a sony dvd 101e handycam which I want to very simply plug into my pc download the video straight onto my hard drive and burn it to a disk that I can watch on my dvd. i stress the very simple part

3. I would like to get a TV/radio turner card in which I can watch and record tv on to my hard drive and and then to a disk. I would like the tv turner to have the option of recording cable tv off the internet

4. I would like to access the media (ie video, music, photos) from my pc from my plasma tv which is located in a different room in the house approx 10 meters apart.

5. I have another pc which is strictly for gaming and internet I would like to have the two networked especially that I have a broadband cable connection I would like to be able to use the internet simultaneously on both pcs. Also I wish to have my two printers networked to both pcs. PCs will remain the same room

I would love to have as less wiring as possible preferably wireless.

Also can you recommend a good graphics card for gaming - would like to upgrade this also

If you cant help are you able to point me in the right direction where I can get an unbiased opinion.

Thanks
Working...