Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xspade
    • Apr 2007

Emulators

I think digital digest should have emulator programs for download on their website, emulators for different systems, so you can play your games on your PC
  • youthinksoo
    • Oct 2005

did you try searching Google?

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

Emulators are not really our field, plus there's the legal issue. There are plenty of emulator sites out there though, not going to link to them of course.
      Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• xspade
        • Apr 2007

What legal issue? And im pretty good with the emulators, and I say because theres a game section on digital-digest.

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

See the "Legal issues" section here:

Here's what Nintendo thinks about emulators:

Originally Posted by Nintendo.com
          The introduction of emulators created to play illegally copied Nintendo software represents the greatest threat to date to the intellectual property rights of video game developers. As is the case with any business or industry, when its products become available for free, the revenue stream supporting that industry is threatened. Such emulators have the potential to significantly damage a worldwide entertainment software industry which generates over $15 billion annually, and tens of thousands of jobs.

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

Plus even if emulators are legal (and I think they should be, particularly the ones that require the original disc to work), talk about emulators leads to ROMs/ISO downloads, and these are definitely illegal.

Comment

Working...