X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

Looking for a specific desktop clock.

I just thought I would put the word out here, that if anybody in their travels finds a working desktop clock along the lines of Big Ben in London, could you please let me know. I have tried searching myself but basically none of them actually say if they look like this & I don't want to go in & out of every search link if I can avoid it.

• locoeng
    Who Farted?
    • Dec 2005

You mean like this Big Ben?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
    Walt Kelly

Comment

• Gary D
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

Download popular programs from Time and Clock Tools for PC. Read users' reviews and get free safe software updates.
      Gary D

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

@locoeng, yes but not for Opera.

@ Gary D, That sounds like that is only the audio, no working image on the desktop.

Comment

• locoeng
          Who Farted?
          • Dec 2005

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

I don't know a whole lot about widgets and didn't realize you would have to have opera running to use the first one I posted...try this one, it is a Yahoo widget.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
          Walt Kelly

Comment

• soup
            Just Trying To Help
            • Nov 2005

Thank you guys.

Well I tried the Yahoo Widget along with the free program today. The nighttime effect is what you see in the pic. It does the chimes every 15 minutes but it only did 4 bongs at 8PM, I thought Big Ben did a bong for each hour, so I will wait until 9Pm & listen. The unfortunate thing is that these 2 programs are starting to take me in to locoeng's territory with 40 processes running (LOL). So I might not have them for long but thank you guys for your help, appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Ben.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	913523

Comment

• locoeng
              Who Farted?
              • Dec 2005

The unfortunate thing is that these 2 programs are starting to take me in to locoeng's territory with 40 processes running (LOL).
              Ah, being loco ain't so bad...and I'm just running an old P4 2.4 Ghz proc. surely those 40 won't be boggin you down.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• soup
                Just Trying To Help
                • Nov 2005

surely those 40 won't be boggin you down.
                No but Chewy might if he finds out.

Comment

• locoeng
                  Who Farted?
                  • Dec 2005

So don't tell him silly head.

I wouldn't want to be accused of pushing my bad habits around...he might forget the noobs and start tearing off my limbs.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• soup
                    Just Trying To Help
                    • Nov 2005

he might forget the noobs and start tearing off my limbs.
                    That's exactly what I am worried about.

Comment

• locoeng
                      Who Farted?
                      • Dec 2005

I don't think he'd be so intimidating if he weren't so hairy.

Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...