Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patricia22au
    • Jun 2007

How do I copy a cd to a dvd?

I am having so much trouble here trying to copy this cd to a dvd. Here is the problem .it is a slide show with music emailed to me to do this chore for people concerned,so, I saved it to my desktop and when I go to copy it to burn to dvd I can't find the file....So I copied it to a cd no problem,thinking I can now just copy the cd to a dvd...wrong. have been trying for 4 hours ,got to be a way to do this. I right click the file and go to send to and then click d/drive and then it tells me windows has found an error with the files.....I have tried nero but it can't retrieve all the file, help please
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

Give information about the file types of the original slideshow.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• patricia22au
      • Jun 2007

The email came in 2 pieces. the slide photos came as a ppt file and the music came as a mp3 file.
      I put them both together on my desk top and the power point slide played with the music when I clicked the photo part, as the people who put it all together had to send it seperate???
      So I can play it on my pc no worries but trying to make it on a dvd ...too hard

Comment

• benbryant
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Aug 2005

Probably you only need to convert Powerpoint to DVD only one time. You can try DVD Presenter which was offered for free on Give away of the day a few days ago. This software comes with no functional limitation in the trial version for 15 days. Try it and hope that it'll work for you

Regards

Comment

• patricia22au
          • Jun 2007

Thank you thank you so much !! it worked. Only thing is because it is a trial they have a 2 second notice at the start that says if you don't want to see this then register, seriously thinking about it,awesome program ,does every thing. I spent all day trying to figure out how ,and it took 5 mins ,brilliant. Thanks again

Comment

• benbryant
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Aug 2005

Glad that it worked and thank you for letting us know the result

Regards

Comment

Working...