• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Creating hyperlinks

Hi guys. I've searched the forum and couldn't come up w/anything on how to create hyperlinks. I also used my friend google and came up w/hyperword 3.6 an add-on. Now I also came up w/this guide but can't understand it or don't know if some other app. is needed to do what it says. How To Make a Word into a Hyperlink | eHow.com .

Any suggestions on what you guys use?
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

test

hyperlinks are really a security issue

I could be sending you to a well know malware server in the ukraine for the latest updates
    Last edited by Chewy; 22 Apr 2008, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Chewy, I'm lmao. I just wanted to learn how to do them to better help out the newbies or anyone else in the forum. If you say they're a security issue I'll take your word for it. My resolution is still in effect.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

Even turning on the computer is a security issue...

Here is the forum page for available link codes.

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

PawSoft creates software for the Windows operating system. We focus on usability, support and value throughout our product range.

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

Just got to these posts. Thnx guys. Yes, everything having to do w/the net is a potential security threat. Big discussion about it about a day or so ago on c-span. Too many hackers and still not able to track them down for the most part, or what best way to prosecute and convict them.

Comment

Working...