Acronis True Image 11 Home for $8.99 (1 week only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Acronis True Image 11 Home for $8.99 (1 week only)

For a week, you can buy Acronic True Image 11 Home for only $9.99 (regular price, $49.99):

<a href="http://shop.acronis.com/promo=223097" target="_self">http://shop.acronis.com/promo=223097</a>

Well worth the money if you need to backup/drive cloning tool.

You can get a further dollar off by pressing the back button on your browser after you click on the above link (just left click on it, don't open it in a new window/tab) - a pop-up screen says something about leaving checkout, and giving you an extra 10% off for returning.

There is a disclaimer on the site that I found the link whish says "For this offer you cannot get a free upgrade to the new version if it comes out within 30 days of your purchase.", which suggests perhaps version 12 is coming quite soon ...
    Last edited by admin; 13 Sep 2008, 12:58 AM.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • ed klein
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

I got acronis True Image 9 when it first came out, and I was sorry I did.

It was extremly buggy and there were at least 8 updates for the first six months. I had extreme problems setting the acronis zone (partition) for the quantity of mb's I wanted.

Acronis is NOT for a new person learning how to use software programs.

It is NOT user friendly, but after 1 year of working with the acronis program I have it set like I want it.

I have it on this old computer, but I would not purchase ANY new version or put it on my new computer.

P.S.
    Price doesn't matter if you don't like the way the software program is engineered
    Last edited by ed klein; 13 Sep 2008, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

I have version 10. I used it to install a new 250Gig hard drive in my laptop. Had no problems with the installation of the new hard drive.
      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• copyless
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Apr 2006

I have True Image 11, it came out just after I bought my Vista 64bit system, and so they upgraded my V. 10 to 11 for free, since we were having difficulty getting the older version to work with the 64 bit system.

It works great with all my systems, with my Vista 64bit, I created the Acronis bootable disc, put it in, re-booted, and it cloned my HDD perfectly. With all my XP machines, I did not need the boot disc. I think for $10 it is a great program, even for the $40 I paid for it.

Comment

• gonwk
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2005

Thanks Admin ... a Great Find!

G!

Comment

• snagel
            • Apr 2006

re:Admin

Originally Posted by admin
            For a week, you can buy Acronic True Image 11 Home for only $9.99 (regular price, $49.99):

<a href="http://shop.acronis.com/promo=223097" target="_self">http://shop.acronis.com/promo=223097</a>

Well worth the money if you need to backup/drive cloning tool.

You can get a further dollar off by pressing the back button on your browser after you click on the above link (just left click on it, don't open it in a new window/tab) - a pop-up screen says something about leaving checkout, and giving you an extra 10% off for returning.

There is a disclaimer on the site that I found the link whish says "For this offer you cannot get a free upgrade to the new version if it comes out within 30 days of your purchase.", which suggests perhaps version 12 is coming quite soon ...
            I can't get the additional 10% off by clicking on the back button. I must be doing something wrong. huh

Comment

• admin
              Administrator
              • Nov 2001

Make sure you left click on the link in my original so that the link opens in the same window, and then press the back button in your browser software (you should return to this page) - there should be a pop-up window with the "check out" button. If you don't get the pop-up, then perhaps you have a pop-up blocker or something running which is preventing it from showing.

I think this way also works - just click on the shop.acronis.com link as usual, and then load this URL in the same browser window:

This should get you to the page with the "check out" button.
              Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• snagel
                • Apr 2006

changes from version 8 to version 11

I currently have Acronis True Image Version 8. Is anybody aware of what the differences between version 8 and version 11 are if any.

Would there be enough changes or advantages by going to version 11 to warrant getting the new version.

Comment

• snagel
                  • Apr 2006

free version 7 Acronis True Image.

Also try
                  In this season of free software , Acronis True Image , the most popular hard disk cloning software around, is also up for grabs. This is a f...

for Acronis True Image version 7 for free if you are interested. A search just now revealed this. I just thought I'd pass this on to you here at Digital Digest.

Comment

• snagel
                    • Apr 2006

not working

Originally Posted by admin
                    Make sure you left click on the link in my original so that the link opens in the same window, and then press the back button in your browser software (you should return to this page) - there should be a pop-up window with the "check out" button. If you don't get the pop-up, then perhaps you have a pop-up blocker or something running which is preventing it from showing.

I think this way also works - just click on the shop.acronis.com link as usual, and then load this URL in the same browser window:

This should get you to the page with the "check out" button.

Tried this link this morning and finally got it to work, well briefly anyway. Now it is not working again. Can you help

Comment

• doctorhardware
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Dec 2006

The sale for True Image version 11 for $9.99 is no longer available. I have clicked on the link and it is at the normal price of $49.99.
                      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• MilesAhead
                        Eclectician
                        • Nov 2006

Hmmmmmmm I just checked Paragon Drive Backup Personal 9.0 which I have. Apparently they have added file backup as well as directory exclusion. I'm downloading the update now. Haven't read all the details yet. At any rate they're selling the Personal Edition for $39.95.

It does work in Vista 32 bit. They claim it supports 64 bit Vista also. Of course it works in XP too.

Comment

Working...