• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

Windows 7 Versions

Windows 7 has been dropped down to 3 versions. Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, and Windows 7 Ultimate/Enterprise. To upgrade to the next version all you have to do is to purchase an upgraded key to unlock the features of the next version. Originally there was going to be six different versions.
    Last edited by doctorhardware; 1 Mar 2009, 11:43 AM.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

they will be still.... home basic for emerging countries... so u wont see in many countries including US. only one that may or maynot go away is starter edition.

then dont forget EU thingy still exists so there will be N for each versions unless something else happens.

also unlike vista the version im looking to hit is not home premium but professional cause now it includes everything frm premium i.e Media Centre.
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

I did see some pricing some where, and for the win 7 home edition was around $259.95, win 7 starter $199.95, win 7 professional $299.95, and win 7 ultimate $319.95.

Comment

• atifsh
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2003

fake. or just assumptions. product is not finished thus no price setting is done yet.
        Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• doctorhardware
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2006

The pricing was leaked and were not the final pricing. It is all over the net, so I guess that it is only proposed pricing. I hope that it will be lower as the what is proposed is outrageous.

Comment

Working...