Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hikRUichijo
    • Jan 2010

Problems with VirtualDubMod to window 7

Hello sorry I am new to the forum does not speak English very well so I hope to
    try to understand, I am from India and my question is about VirtualDubMod and try
    to upload a video in 90 mg tablet or two channel audio and I get a message on lack of
    compatibility with Windows or a missing codec or something catches put them here
    Van has to apologize for not catch it again on the forum as I am not authorized to post pictures yet, well what comes out is

. mkv: a frame of stream 1 (at 4238 ms) had only a forward reference (maybe broken
    .. mkv: Video frames seems to be weirdly ordered
    mkv: the video may have variable framerate. if so we strongly you to use another tool to safely process your file

Could ¨ t locate decompressor for format "yyy" (unknow)
    Virtual Dub requires a Video for Window (VFW) compatible codec to descompress video
    direct show codec. such as those used by window media player are not suitable.
    Strean direct only copy is available for this video.

someone knows what it means this or that is what I need to run VirtualDubMod in win
    Last edited by hikRUichijo; 28 Jan 2010, 07:40 AM.
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

Mediainfo should be able to tell you what formats are used for audio and video.

Installing FFDSHOW and configuring its decoders to handle your trouble maker (maybe h/x264) may help.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

VirtualDubMod only works with some (older) MKVs. I've gotten that error a lot, it just means there's no codec installed through DirectShow and it can't parse the video stream.

Installing codecs didn't help - though if you just direct stream copy it into an AVI file, you should then be able to open it in normal VirtualDub and that might yield better results.
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...