Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pumkinhead
    • Dec 2011

DVD flick

Hi I have been using DVD flick for a while now and dvdflick was burning films successfully to disc then my power DVD player on the lapto would automatically open up the film and play soon as it was burnt to disc. I have had to buy a new laptop and I use DVD flick on exactly the same way on my new machine but the film is burning to disc but power DVD player won't open up when the burnings finished and the disc won't play. Like I say I've done exactly the same as I used to do on my old laptop but having no joy. I am using windows 7 64 bit the same as my last one. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
  • jessetc
    • Dec 2011

Sounds like it could be a hardware issue. Check that your new machine even has a mechanism that allows the operating system to open the tray.

Comment

• MilesAhead
      Eclectician
      • Nov 2006

If the disc won't play there's another issue. Set Flick to output a VIDEO_TS folder to check for errors before burning. See if the VIDEO_TS will play in VLC.

Then again, since Pumkinhead posted on Dec. 1 I have to assume a solution was found already or somebody is on vacation.
      Last edited by MilesAhead; 28 Dec 2011, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• sprockethead
        • Jul 2012

I have an issue with DVD Flick that should be simple to solve. I just burned a DVD w/menus. I LIKE this program: Everything worked fine. Now I just want to burn another DVD of the same (already encoded) video. How can I set things up to do this if DVDFlick wants to encode again instead of using the previous files? Shouldn't I be able to do this and save the time of encoding? Please show me the steps.
        Thanks

Comment

• PurpleDemon
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Mar 2006

Set DVD Flick to set output to make an iso image. That iso image can be simply be burned as many copies as you need with Imgburn

Imgburn can do many type of burning projects. Guides are HERE

Comment

• Ed Wood
            • Aug 2012

I have a problem with mp4 files in DVD Flick. When I try to import them into DVD Flick I get the following error message:

Cannot add audio track 2 from (directory\filename.mp4. It needs to be resampled
            but has more than 2 channels, which is not yet possible with input using morre
            than 2 channels. The audio source will not be loaded.

It will then import the video, but not the audio track. I am at a complete loss as to what to do now.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,
            Ed Wood

Comment

• mathand1
              • Dec 2012

DVD Flick forum

Quiet simple~ WHATS HAPPENED TO IT!

Cannot click on to anything on the help forum on dvd flick and just get a 'offline' message no matter what i click on.

Comment

Working...