• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Recommended safe user-friendly email settings

Ok so I'm opening this up to all that use email, so basically just about everyone. Something hit me yesterday regarding email usage whether on your desktop/LT/NB/Cell and that was security. Not only against harmful threats, though the behind the scenes threats of personal invasion by the powers that are. Namely yours truly USA Gov. etc...

So after some reading some say dump webmail and use a pop3 email client w/out saving to the servers. Others via the cell community praise these new locate and blow your cell up if lost apps..

Now if you'd like, and I would very much so indeed embrace is a easy to follow setup which you use or heard of regarding this topic. Something very understandable to follow w/out fancy complicated instructions on a very safe system regarding email usage/cell etc...
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Hi dr_ml422,

I decided to drop by and see what is up in DD world ... long and behold you are up to your No Good as usual! Just Kidding!

I like the "Blow Your Cell Up" method!

Actually the other day I saw something about making sure to set up your eMail NOT to accept or allow automatic downloading of GIFs ...

I'll check into your topic a little more and post back later.

Nice seeing you around!

G!

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Glad to hear from you as always!

Everything good. Yeah, I figured I post this up see what transpires from different users.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

Working...