Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lemonyx
    • Feb 2006

ImgToolBurn- no commands listed ??

I down loaded ImgToolBurn and picked the right revision (I hope) of Nero that I am currently running.

This is what I see on CouJo's site on the ImgToolBurn page http://www.coujo.de/pix/img_burn.gif and the attached is what I have on my PC.

What do you think happened

tia
    Attached Files
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Abit IP35 Pro mb, Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600 2.4ghz OC'd 3.6ghz, Thermalright 120 Ultra Extreme, 4 x 1gb Corsair XMS2 PC6400, Gigabyte 8800 GT OC'd PCi-e 2.0, 2x WD 74gb Raptors, 4x WD Se16 500gb HD's, CoolerMaster Stacker Case, Antec Earthwatts 500w, lots of Delta fans
  • lemonyx
    • Feb 2006

Here's Nero
    Attached Files
    Abit IP35 Pro mb, Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600 2.4ghz OC'd 3.6ghz, Thermalright 120 Ultra Extreme, 4 x 1gb Corsair XMS2 PC6400, Gigabyte 8800 GT OC'd PCi-e 2.0, 2x WD 74gb Raptors, 4x WD Se16 500gb HD's, CoolerMaster Stacker Case, Antec Earthwatts 500w, lots of Delta fans

Comment

• coo
      • Jan 2004

Hi lemonyx,
      Not used imgtool burn before but have used imgburn to write ISO images to disc.The imgtool burn site does give a link to imgburn site
      What file type are trying to burn ? vob's etc or ISO image ?
      What program did you use to rip from DVD to hard drive ?

Comment

• lemonyx
        • Feb 2006

Got it taken care of. Coujo said that I should have not taken the .exe to use as a shortcut on the desktop. Once I reinstalled it, the command listing's are there. A little werid like that.

Most of the time I use DVD Fab Decrypt to rip, then either shrink w/ImgBurn or ImgToolClassic then Imgburn. Some of the newer DVD's I have been able to Shrink right off of the disc and yes these are on the list of the new encryption.

Comment

Working...