Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smiley
    • Jul 2005

Do I need DVD Decrypter if I have IMGBurn

I've now set up shrink to automatically burn with IMGBurn.... do I still even need DVD Decrypter on my computer since I only used it as a burning tool, not to decrypt? I'm thinking I might since there was a message when I installed IMGBurn that said it would replace decrypter.

Thanks!
    Joann
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

They can co-exist on your computer & if you ever have to use PgcEdit & the Wizard you will need Dvd Decrypter. It never hurts to have a good arsenal nowadays to do what we do.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

soups right, keep it.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• ed klein
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

You still need to keep DVD Decrypter as your primary ripper, from my viewpoint it is the very best there is, and with a close 2nd place of DVDFabDecrypter. (all freeware)

Whatever ripper you are currently using, can't walk on water like DVD Decrypter can, and no where even close to the amount of options DVD Decrypter has.

Comment

• tigerman8u
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Aug 2003

although no longer updated Dvddecrypter IMO is still an excellent tool and remains in my tool box.

Comment

Working...