Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Globemaster
    • Jan 2007

Iso?

I've been burning discs for awhile using "AUDIO_TS" and "VIDEO_TS" formats, and never using anything that said "ISO". However, I'm starting fresh with a new computer, and I'd like to learn more. I've downloaded ImgBurn to burn discs, and I cannot see how to burn the "AUDIO_TS" and "VIDEO_TS" files.

Should I be burning in ISO format? Is there any quality difference or other things I should know?

Thanks for any advice!

• NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

Imgburn burn iso unless you use build mode to make your video to iso then burn with imgburn, you can also use shrink to make video to iso too
    sigpic

Comment

• spuddog

I use UltraIso to build iso's from VIDEO_TS folders

Scott

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by NightTran
        Imgburn burn iso unless you use build mode to make your video to iso then burn with imgburn, you can also use shrink to make video to iso too
        No need to create an ISO with ImgBurn - it can burn the files in the VIDEO_TS folder on-the-fly.

Comment

• MrDaDa
          • Jan 2007

I just checked ImgBurn and the only option I can see to burn using ISO. How do you burn files with ImgBurn? Thanks

Comment

• MariaFT
            • Aug 2006

Try using CloneDVD. It's all I use to burn these files. Use the option at the bottom, burn image to disk, then choose the video file folder.

Have fun

Comment

• soup
              Just Trying To Help
              • Nov 2005

You use build mode in ImgBurn to burn video Folder, as cynthia said.

Open ImgBurn and choose Mode -> Build, or use the Ctrl+Alt+B option. This opens Build Mode and you will see this screen. From here, you can add/remove files or folders to your ISO. You can choose to type the folder location in the drop down box, or browse for files/folders via the icons on the...
              Last edited by soup; 7 Jan 2007, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• MrDaDa
                • Jan 2007

Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Working...