Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ellegon18
    • Feb 2007

Noob trying to use imgburn

I read a couple of guides and still not quite sure how to use this program. I was hoping someone knew of a noob friendly guide that would walk me step by step on how to burn a file after dvdshrink is done with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

Maybe these guides will help. Personally I just create an ISO with Dvd Shrink & use ImgBurn in Write Mode. It was just updated by the way.

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

Take a look at the last guide in the link soup provided. That is as straight forward and easy as it is, once you create the ISO.

1. Load ImgBurn 2. Switch to 'Write' mode. 2a. You can do that via the 'Write image file to disc' button on the 'Ez-Mode Picker' screen. or 2b. Click the 'Mode' menu at the top and then the 'Write' option. 3. Insert blank CD/DVD/BD (depending on image size!) 4. Select a file to write by clicking ...

Comment

• ellegon18
        • Feb 2007

Thanks for the help, I will play around some more with it a little later. My main problem was making the iso, didn't realize i could do that with shrink. I kept getting a message stating something to the effect of "is this file supposed to be the video ts file" and didn't think i was doing it right. Will read these guides and will post again if I have anymore questions. THANKS AGAIN.

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

If you currently have video files on your computer, instead of using write mode with ImgBurn, you can use Build Mode. It will create an ISO to your hard drive, or create the ISO and burn directly to disk.

It may look a bit confusing but is quite simple once you are familiar. Once you get the hang of burning a few ISO, it will seem a little easier.

Also in the guide link soup provided.

Comment

Working...