ImgBurn v2.4.0.0 How about adding this...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GWhite
    • Dec 2005

ImgBurn v2.4.0.0 How about adding this...

Under TOOLS> SETTINGS> READ

The ability to manually set a read speed... 2x, 4x, 6x, etc.

Thanks,
    G
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

mine has it there?

Comment

• blutach
      Not a god of digital video
      • Oct 2004

It's there under the main Mode --> ISO Read GUI.

Regards
      Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
      [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• LIGHTNING UK!
        Author of ImgBurn
        • Dec 2001

It's weird really... you'd think that putting it on the main GUI screen like where the 'Write Speed' one is would have made it more visible, not less.
        The Official ImgBurn Website

Comment

• ed klein
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

And I especially like were you can set the speed for MAX, associated with the media you have, and Imgburn will run at max and being burnproof.

Great product LIGHTING UK, especially version 2.4.0.0.

Comment

• locoeng
            Who Farted?
            • Dec 2005

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
            Walt Kelly

Comment

• GWhite
              • Dec 2005

I guess I'm confused about the two places to set read speed.

Why two?

G

Comment

• locoeng
                Who Farted?
                • Dec 2005

The option on the left is for video and the one on the right is for audio.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                Walt Kelly

Comment

• soup
                  Just Trying To Help
                  • Nov 2005

I was gonna say, "double the pleasure, double the fun", but I won't.

Comment

• linx05
                    • Nov 2005

Originally Posted by soup
                    I was gonna say, "double the pleasure, double the fun", but I won't.
                    You already did

Comment

• locoeng
                      Who Farted?
                      • Dec 2005

Computer: AMD Athlon (tm) 64x2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ 2.51 GHz. 2 x 2 GB of RAM.
                      You change your PC specs as often as you change your underwear....

Walt Kelly

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

that's his old computer?????

maybe not

I know he's had the 4 gigs for a while
                        Last edited by Chewy; 2 Mar 2008, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• soup
                          Just Trying To Help
                          • Nov 2005

It's been that way for a couple of months now loceng, where you been, (LOL). I change my underwear a little more often than that. It's either adding a server, which I have most of the stuff for or giving my wife this computer & going Quad when they come down a little more & I find somewhere to put it. This upgrading disease is enough to drive a man to .

Comment

• locoeng
                            Who Farted?
                            • Dec 2005

I was referring to the switch from Intel to AMD....

Walt Kelly

Comment

• soup
                              Just Trying To Help
                              • Nov 2005

Yes that has been a couple of months. It is hard to remember the changes, but I think that is when I changed from 4 x 1 gig sticks to 2 x 2 gig sticks. I think it is going to stay this way for a little while at least.

Code:
                              --------[ Summary ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer:
                                    Computer Type                                     ACPI Multiprocessor PC
                                    Operating System                                  Microsoft Windows XP Professional
                                    OS Service Pack                                   Service Pack 3, v.3264
                                    Internet Explorer                                 7.0.5730.13
                                    DirectX                                           4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
                                    Date / Time                                       2008-03-02 / 17:51

Motherboard:
                                    CPU Type                                          DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2512 MHz (12.5 x 201)
                                    Motherboard Name                                  Abit AN9 32X / Fatal1ty AN9 32X  (1 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
                                    Motherboard Chipset                               nVIDIA nForce 590 SLI, AMD Hammer
                                    System Memory                                     3584 MB  (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
                                    BIOS Type                                         Award (11/19/07)

Display:
                                    Video Adapter                                     NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT  (256 MB)
                                    3D Accelerator                                    nVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
                                    Monitor                                           Plug and Play Monitor [NoDB]  (HVBP901216)

Multimedia:
                                    Audio Adapter                                     Realtek ALC882/D/M @ nVIDIA nForce 590 SLI (MCP55PXE) - High Definition Audio Controller

Storage:
                                    IDE Controller                                    NVIDIA nForce 590/570/550 Serial ATA Controller
                                    IDE Controller                                    NVIDIA nForce 590/570/550 Serial ATA Controller
                                    IDE Controller                                    Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
                                    Storage Controller                                Promise SATA Console SCSI Processor
                                    Storage Controller                                Silicon Image SiI 3132 SATALink Controller
                                    Storage Controller                                Windows Promise SATA300 TX2plus (tm) IDE Controller
                                    Disk Drive                                        Maxtor 7H500F0  (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
                                    Disk Drive                                        ST3250620AS  (250 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
                                    Disk Drive                                        ST3320620AS  (320 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
                                    Disk Drive                                        ST3500320AS  (465 GB, IDE)
                                    Optical Drive                                     HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N
                                    Optical Drive                                     PLEXTOR DVDR   PX-810SA SCSI CdRom Device
                                    Optical Drive                                     TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-S182D  (DVD+R9:8x, DVD-R9:8x, DVD+RW:18x/8x, DVD-RW:18x/6x, DVD-RAM:12x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
                                    Optical Drive                                     TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203B
                                    SMART Hard Disks Status                           OK

Partitions:
                                    C: (NTFS)                                         86796 MB (71228 MB free)
                                    D: (NTFS)                                         305242 MB (294262 MB free)
                                    E: (NTFS)                                         151676 MB (151604 MB free)
                                    G: (NTFS)                                         476937 MB (413536 MB free)
                                    K: (NTFS)                                         476938 MB (175416 MB free)
                                    Total Size                                        1462.5 GB (1080.1 GB free)

Input:
                                    Keyboard                                          HID Keyboard Device
                                    Mouse                                             HID-compliant mouse
                                    Mouse                                             HID-compliant mouse

Network:
                                    Network Adapter                                   abit AirPace Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter
                                    Network Adapter                                   NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
                                    Network Adapter                                   NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller

Peripherals:
                                    Printer                                           Auto Microsoft XPS Document Writer
                                    Printer                                           HP PSC 1400 series
                                    Printer                                           Microsoft XPS Document Writer
                                    FireWire Controller                               Texas Instruments TSB43AB22 1394A-2000 OHCI PHY/Link-Layer Controller (PHY: TI TSB41AB1/2)
                                    USB1 Controller                                   nVIDIA nForce 590 SLI (MCP55PXE) - OHCI USB 1.1 Controller
                                    USB2 Controller                                   nVIDIA nForce 590 SLI (MCP55PXE) - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller
                                    USB Device                                        USB Composite Device
                                    USB Device                                        USB Composite Device
                                    USB Device                                        USB Human Interface Device

DMI:
                                    DMI BIOS Vendor                                   Phoenix Technologies, LTD
                                    DMI BIOS Version                                  6.00 PG
                                    DMI Motherboard Manufacturer                      http://www.abit.com.tw/
                                    DMI Motherboard Product                           AN9 32X series(C51XE-MCP55XE)
                                    DMI Motherboard Version                           1.x                             
                                    DMI Chassis Type                                  Desktop Case
                                    DMI Total / Free Memory Sockets                   4 / 2

--------[ Debug - Unknown ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDD             ST3500320AS
                                  Monitor ID      SAM027F: Plug and Play Monitor [NoDB]
                                  Monitor Model   SyncMaster

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

Comment

Working...