• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Burning 2 copies of same video .iso file on 2 different burners:

I used the Queue the other day after reading the guide and was able to burn 2 copies of each .iso file I queued w/out having to insert a new disc into the tray that just burned the 1st copy. It went straight to my 2nd burner and then it proceeded to burn the other copy. Now I can't configure it to do it again. It'll ask me to put another disc in the same tray that ejected the !st copy before moving to the next file but on the same burner again. I need help w/this. Been trying most of the night and can't figure it out. Thnx.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.
  • LIGHTNING UK!
    Author of ImgBurn
    • Dec 2001

Don't increase the number of 'Copies', just add it to the queue a 2nd time. (hint: right click the item in the queue and select 'queue again')
    The Official ImgBurn Website

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Originally Posted by LIGHTNING UK!
      Don't increase the number of 'Copies', just add it to the queue a 2nd time. (hint: right click the item in the queue and select 'queue again')
      Thnx again LIGHTNING. You took care of me at your forum. I posted there right after here. Been doing it the way you said ever since.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

Working...