X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Hitman Blu-ray Review - Digital Copy Special Feature

Hitman on Blu-ray is the first title to include a digital copy of the film that works on the PC, iPod, iPhone and other similar devices.

From the review:

Complimenting a decent array of supplemental features on the Blu-ray disc itself is perhaps the disc's most intriguing feature, the inclusion of a digital copy of the film that can be installed and played on a computer, iPod, iPhone, or other portable device. This copy comes on a separate disc, and an instruction sheet is included with the Blu-ray. It is a 1.07GB file, and I transfered it to iTunes on my MacBook Pro. All I had to do was double-click the icon, which launched iTunes and led me step-by-step through the installation process, including entering a unique 16-digit code. Although I do not own an iPod capable of video playback or an iPhone and was therefore unable to test it on those devices, I was able to view the film in iTunes. The movie played in 2.35:1 with no black bars on the top or bottom. Scrolling the mouse over the bottom of the picture caused a control panel to pop-up. The picture quality was suitable for this sort of playback. I must admit I like this feature, and I am wanting an iPod Touch even more after playing with this feature.
    Hitman Blu-ray Release Date March 11, 2008 (Unrated). Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
Working...