X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

YouTube Users Vent Anger In Anti-Viacom Videos

The video-sharing site's users are calling for a boycott of the media giant following reports that it will view log data to prove its copyright case against Google.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

I would be making these too if I had time

My other post about Viacom and YouTube copyright says how I feel about the matter... they're going way over the top and it's just not right.
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• militops
      • Jul 2008

Viacom's behavior is so stupid.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

Yeah, it is.

Viacom and Shogakukan (a.k.a. VIZ Video) are the two big ones who go around yanking content all day... as I said in my other post, they need to get a life.

Though it appears Shogakukan is laying off it... there was a time when if you searched for Pokémon, Naruto, Bleach, etc..the only things you'd find were Flash videos that were home-made because all the rest was removed. At least there's a good number of fan videos (like mine) out there now... maybe they finally got some common sense.

I can't say the same about Viacom, however... because of them I had an account deleted, and I only uploaded about a minute's worth of clips from Kappa Mikey... they show more footage in an official trailer... but for some reason those are OK! Sad, just sad.
        CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...