X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

What Piracy? MPAA Enjoying 17.5% Increase in Ticket Sales

After record domestic ticket sales in 2007, and record overseas ticket sales in 2008, news that domestic ticket sales are up more than 17% so far this year makes the MPAA's fear of illegal file-sharing look sillier than ever.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Bunch of insecure morons. we also have to keep in mind ticket sales went up. about $13.00 here now in Manhattan, and yes I still go. Gotta have a social life. next is The Watchmen comes out tomorrow everywhere heren tonite sneak preview at select theatres. They'll never lose $$$, especially w/all the foreign flics that come out now.

That australian flics w/Hughes Jackman looks good too. Man On Wire was great. I'll be getting that for sure.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

I know, this is why I am simply indifferent about piracy. It's not really hurting anybody, because they're still making craploads of money, they just need a scapegoat and want MORE money by suing people.

And I can't wait to see Watchmen! Though because of all the preordered tickets it'll probably sold out this weekend... so I'll probably wait a week, as I want to see it in the IMAX. (Tickets are still only $10 around here, by the way. IMAX I think is like $12)
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

Working...