X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oriphus
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Aug 2003

Ajax are a good side, dont rule them out yet!!!
    http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

• MPS
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Mar 2003

yea, but this damn milan is lucky lately...

Comment

• Oriphus
        Digital Video Technician
        Digital Video Technician
        • Aug 2003

Not lucky, they are a good side as well. I expect my Manchester United to wim the Champions league, however, im still feeling pretty let down after James 'i wanna beat him' Beatie fecked us over. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!v

Comment

• gchester
          Gold Member
          Gold Member
          • Feb 2002

MAN UTD

what can i say about the manu result that hasnt been said already very disapointed but what can you do eh?
          still havent found any pubs or clubs that regularly show soccer in perth had to watch that Liverpool and everton game down the pub at least they got a win..and as for beatties goal you got to hand it to him when the saints go marching in etc..everyone wants a pop a the united why cant they play that way week in week out instead of twice a season as a manu fan it F##ks me off. If all teams had that commitment every week instead of when there playing the ARSEnal or united the premiership wouldnt be so damm predictable anyway looking forward to the england game it starts at 12midnight here will be so pissed by then the result wont even matter..will be back to rant and rave later if they lose..from the land downunder and if there are any fans out there come on plymouth Argyle 15th place and moving up i tell ya!!!!!!

Comment

• Oriphus
            Digital Video Technician
            Digital Video Technician
            • Aug 2003

lol - what time is kick off for the england match - 12noon UK? Also, i thought it was on Saturday, its only Thursday with me at the min in the UK!

Comment

• gchester
              Gold Member
              Gold Member
              • Feb 2002

the game starts at about 5:30pm GMT saturday but as im 7hrs ahead in perth ill have to watch it at 12am sunday morning, at least its a distraction from the AFL finals which is driving me mad as everybody in OZ has an opinon about whos going to win at least the premiership is straightforward, if the top six had to play playoffs to find out who is the best team manu would probley lose to liverpool in the last game.. anyway bring on macedonia you slags, with england taking al 3points im sure

Comment

• MPS
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Mar 2003

Aaaaaand ... england defeats macedonia 2-1

beck's penalty saves the day for sven's boys

just those f***kin macedonians really upset me with their burning of english flag, rasist comments and spitting on beckham...

Comment

• Oriphus
                  Digital Video Technician
                  Digital Video Technician
                  • Aug 2003

YEah. But worse still, Poor we Ireland only managed a draw. That pissed me off

Comment

• MPS
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Mar 2003

talking about draws - was that 0-0 in Iceland vs. Germany sweet or what?

Comment

• Oriphus
                      Digital Video Technician
                      Digital Video Technician
                      • Aug 2003

pretty good - but then again ireland did beat germany. They are not the same force to be reckoned with as in 1998 or previously.

Comment

• MPS
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Mar 2003

nah... ze gehmans will get to the championships eventually, them bastards always do

Comment

• Oriphus
                          Digital Video Technician
                          Digital Video Technician
                          • Aug 2003

lol - Maybe

Did you all here about Peter Kenyan, he has left United to go to Chelsea. What a bloody traitor. He deserves to be lined up and shot repeatedly

Comment

• gchester
                            Gold Member
                            Gold Member
                            • Feb 2002

peter kenyan

cant belive he has gone to chelsea your right oriphus what a twat it seems this season everybody wants a bit of manu..roman the russian just seems to think he can buy anybody he choses sven goran erikkson wil be next, as soon as england qualifys for euro 2004..ranieri the tinkerman will be out the door if you can sack glen roeder after 2 games in charge of the new season, but nothing ever surprises me in football anymore..ps on wednesday england will win 3-1 with owen and becks the goal scorers

Comment

• MPS
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Mar 2003

2-1 for england i say.

btw are becks & owen great or what? scored in all but one games of this quallies

kenyan - guess everybody can be bought. he must've got an "immoral proposal" or sth

Comment

• Oriphus
                                Digital Video Technician
                                Digital Video Technician
                                • Aug 2003

The papers are reckoning that the real reason behind Kenyan leaving has something to do with the on going feud etween Sir Alex and Magnier over their race horse. Thats a load of ****e i reckon. Basically, he has been offered are far better fee, worth around £5-6 million over 5 years, considering he was getting £625,000 at United a year, i can see why he left. But ill tell you one thing, he was never a real supporter of United. When footballers leave, thats another things, but when the Chief Executive leaves under free will, he is a deserter, nothing more nothing less. Now......where did i put my rifle??

Comment

Working...