"runaway Bride"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Movie_viewer1
    • May 2005

They have indicted her of filing a false report, as they should.

Comment

• toomanycats
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Apr 2005

i wonder if she"ll "runaway"

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

movie viewer

"They have indicted her of filing a false report, as they should."

she deserves 20 years in prison. a mental ward.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• toomanycats
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Apr 2005

Having once worked with the mentally ill, it wouldn't be fair to them. I say send her to Guantanamo. It would be fair to her and probably bug the hell out of al-qaeda.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

before we forget let's get another look at the woman we have all grown to love.....

i'd really like to see a member here use this as their avatar...at least for a while, setarip?
            Last edited by LT. Columbo; 2 Jun 2005, 05:04 PM.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• setarip
              Retired
              • Dec 2001

To columbo999

"i'd really like to see a member here use this as their avatar...at least for a while, setarip?"

Feel free to use her - as an avatar, that is ;>}

Perhaps you'd also like to date her, since she's not going to prison. She's received probation as her sentence...

Be wary of highly opinionated and oft'times unsubstantiated statements made in response to your questions at these forums...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

""i'd really like to see a member here use this as their avatar...at least for a while, setarip?"

so you won't do it huh?

"Perhaps you'd also like to date her, since she's not going to prison. She's received probation as her sentence..."

what would my wife think about that?

this is truly an injustice...truly despicable. the judge should be hung.

'Runaway bride' gets probation for faking story
                Wilbanks pleads no contest to making false statement

Ric Feld / AP
                Jennifer Wilbanks, left, leaves the courthouse where she pleaded no contest to making a false statement. With her is her attorney, Lydia Sartain.
                The Associated Press
                Updated: 11:14 a.m. ET June 2, 2005LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - With her once-jilted fiance at her side, runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks pleaded no contest Thursday to a felony charge and was sentenced to probation, community service and a fine.

“I’m truly sorry for my actions and I just want to thank Gwinnett County and the city of Duluth,” a crying Wilbanks told the judge.

The Associated Press initially incorrectly reported that she had pleaded not guilty.

The felony charge of making a false statement carried a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

But the judge sentenced Wilbanks to two years of probation and 120 hours of community service. He also ordered her to continue mental health treatment and pay the sheriff’s office $2,550.

Felony could be erased
                If she successfully completes her probation, the felony will be erased from her record, Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter said.

• Wilbanks pleads no contest
                June 2: "Runaway bride" Jennifer Wilbanks told a court she was sorry for fabricating a story about being abducted. She was given probation and ordered to do community service and pay a fine.
                MSNBC

Wilbanks was accused of telling police a false story about being kidnapped and sexually assaulted. She was indicted last week on charges of making a false statement and making a false police report. The misdemeanor false report charge was dropped as part of a deal that led to her plead no contest.

She could have faced up to six years in prison if convicted of both charges, as well as $11,000 in fines. She could also have been ordered to reimburse authorities for more of the search cost, which has been tallied at more than $50,000.

Wilbanks, a nurse, disappeared from her Duluth home on April 26 and took a bus to Las Vegas and then Albuquerque, N.M. She and Mason were to have been married in a lavish ceremony April 30.

Agreed to pay $13,250
                She initially claimed she was abducted but later recanted and said she fled because of unspecified personal issues days before the high-profile wedding.

Family members have said she has been receiving psychiatric treatment at an unspecified facility.

On Tuesday, Wilbanks agreed to pay $13,250 to the city of Duluth, Ga., to help pay for the overtime costs the city incurred searching for her.

“She’s done everything that we would ask of her,” Wilbanks’ attorney Lydia Sartain, said Thursday morning before sentencing. “She has accepted responsibility.”
                Last edited by LT. Columbo; 3 Jun 2005, 03:59 AM.
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• Mig$y
                  Retired
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by columbo999
                  before we forget let's get another look at the woman we have all grown to love.....

i'd really like to see a member here use this as their avatar...at least for a while, setarip?
                  And her's what she looks like first thing in the morning.....
                  Mmmmmm

Comment

• tigerman8u
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mig$y
                    And her's what she looks like first thing in the morning.....
                    Mmmmmm

good one

Comment

• jmet
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2002

Is "Shrek" her father?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

too funny
                        Last edited by LT. Columbo; 17 Jun 2005, 11:17 AM.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

this MENTAL CASE IS GETTING A BOOK/MOVIE DEAL!

what the hell is going on?????? she's actually going to profit from this!

this is worse than o.j., jacko, and blake getting off scott-free!
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Alien Bay
                            Always learning
                            • Oct 2004

Originally Posted by columbo999
                            this MENTAL CASE IS GETTING A BOOK/MOVIE DEAL!

what the hell is going on?????? she's actually going to profit from this!

this is worse than o.j., jacko, and blake getting off scott-free!
                            As OJ said, If the glove don't fit...we must be in America
                            APOD

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

i'll tell ya this makes me absolutely sick, i need to go somewhere and puke.
                              i wish i knew where this broad was....
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• tigerman8u
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Aug 2003

my retirement
                                runaway for 5 days
                                file a false police report
                                make millions off the movie, book/s etc.
                                and somebody else does all the work and puts the money/investment up front/ taxpayers dollars ?

Comment

Working...