What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kabuchan
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    TOTAL chick flick piece of crap. i thought it would be ok with kevin costner in it, but nope--pure crap. great for a woman though!
    hey, hey, hey...I'm a female and I can't stand chick flicks! Give me Armageddon or True Grit any day.

Sorry, couldn't resist teasing!
    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

armageddon is a great movie!
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
        hey, hey, hey...I'm a female and I can't stand chick flicks! Give me Armageddon or True Grit any day.

Sorry, couldn't resist teasing!
        Finally there is a John Wayne fan here
        Last edited by BR7; 8 May 2006, 09:29 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Kabuchan
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Apr 2006

I like all sorts of stuff, sci fi, blow-em up, horror, westerns. But I will admit to watching Memiors of a Geisha. But that's because of my Japanese background.

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
            I like all sorts of stuff, sci fi, blow-em up, horror, westerns. But I will admit to watching Memiors of a Geisha. But that's because of my Japanese background.
            share with us please then, movies you despised (old or new)
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
              He is coming to your little town!
              • Aug 2005

Memoirs of a Geisha really surprised me I felt the acting was was very good Ziyi Zhang,Suzuka Ohgo and Michelle Yeoh did a great job and I liked the story a lot.It's got to play hard on your mind knowing that your own father sold you for money and at the same time he has chose your life for you and it wasn't a simple life this girls had it tough. I also found it interesting that Geisha were highly educated and trained in many skills, I have to say this movie changed my view on what I thought a Geisha was.I thought this was a great quote form the movie
              "We must not expect happiness, Sayuri. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever"
              Last edited by BR7; 8 May 2006, 02:40 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• floresdave
                results may vary
                • Mar 2006

in regards to the list of actors who are scientologists. Talk about a list of B-list celebrities with the handful of exceptions of people i am familar with although i didn't know "HYDE" from That 70's show was part of this "thing." I think what's more profound is that the better known celebrities with the exception of Tom Cruise and Travolta appear on the list of former members. Private life is private and i don't care what religion an actor is as long as his movies are good. However I will take belief systems into account on those rare occasions when actors voice their opinions on politics, religion and the general state of the government.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

good point dave, really.

side note: this is nice

tom will suffer so. let's create a charity for him and katie or now "kate" i guess and the martian
                  Last edited by LT. Columbo; 8 May 2006, 02:52 PM.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• Kabuchan
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Apr 2006

Sorry, maybe because I am a chick, I hate every movie with Adam Sandler in it except The Longest Yard. Must be the slapstick. Although I do like Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I don't like Spaceballs - slapstick of a great movie, the Kill Bills - not a Tarentino fan, or the new King Kong - way too unrealistic with the dinosaurs.

I like the Dirty Harry series and Bloodsport, Best of the Best 1-3 (or is it 4 now?). Exit Wounds and Cradle 2 the Grave - those kinds of movies are great. There's a whole bunch more but I could go on and on.

Memiors of a Geisha is very hard to grasp unless you are familiar with Eastern though, more specifically Japanese. Remember, up until maybe 30 years ago women were much like slaves. My aunts still walk behind their husbands today!

Now I'm getting wordy, sorry...

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

don't worry about the wordiness. the more the better IMO. i'm not much of a sandler fan either. most of his movies stink. happy gilmore was ok though. i like bloodsport, never much cared for tarantino or his movies but a couple are pretty good. exit wounds was prety good too. these days i i like cheap and not-so cheap horror movies, thrillers, mysteries and suspense type of crap. action movies and comedies too. spaceballs was hillarious!
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                        Next to Arch Stanton
                        • Jan 2006

Barf, half man half dog. He's his own best friend!
                        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.

ROLAND The combination is (hesitates) one.

HELMET One.

SANDURZ One. (writes)

ROLAND Two.

HELMET Two.

SANDURZ Two. (writes)

ROLAND Three.

HELMET Three.

SANDURZ Three (writes)

ROLAND Four.

HELMET Four.

SANDURZ Four. (writes)

ROLAND (hesitates) Five.

HELMET Five.

SANDURZ Five. (writes)

HELMET So the combination is one, two, three,
                          four, five. (lifts mask) That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard
                          in my life. That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

SKROOB Great. Now we can take every last breath
                          fresh air from planet Druidia. What's the combination?

SANDURZ One, two, three, four, five.

SKROOB One, two, three, four, five?

SANDURZ That's amazing. I've got the same combination
                          on my luggage.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                            You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.

ROLAND The combination is (hesitates) one.

HELMET One.

SANDURZ One. (writes)

ROLAND Two.

HELMET Two.

SANDURZ Two. (writes)

ROLAND Three.

HELMET Three.

SANDURZ Three (writes)

ROLAND Four.

HELMET Four.

SANDURZ Four. (writes)

ROLAND (hesitates) Five.

HELMET Five.

SANDURZ Five. (writes)

HELMET So the combination is one, two, three,
                            four, five. (lifts mask) That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard
                            in my life. That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

SKROOB Great. Now we can take every last breath
                            fresh air from planet Druidia. What's the combination?

SANDURZ One, two, three, four, five.

SKROOB One, two, three, four, five?

SANDURZ That's amazing. I've got the same combination
                            on my luggage.

excellent

i recall something about the radar being jammed--literally
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Kabuchan
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Apr 2006

LT - did you ever see the Dream Team with Michael Keaton, Peter Boyle, and Christopher Llyod? Funny!

I'm not a fan of Lord of the Rings, I don't know why - I think its because I don't like the troll thing.

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

can't say i have.i like michael keaton though.

Originally Posted by imdb
                                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.

Lone Starr: What?

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...