X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

here here nwg
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by columbo999
      here here nwg

Also, I refuse to pay the stupid food prices and they now stop any people bringing their own in. I used to bring in drink, can't now. Also, their ticket prices go up every time I go there.

I can actually get a bigger image on my projector due to the where I sit from the screen and from my perspective. When I watched Star Wars, I kept thinking the image was small and the sound was rubbish as well. I wanted higher volume on the sound effects.

Comment

• 2COOL
        Kamen Moderator V3
        • Aug 2003

Originally Posted by nwg
        Also, I refuse to pay the stupid food prices and they now stop any people bringing their own in. I used to bring in drink, can't now.
        Yeah, I went to a theatre right after eating at a restaurant and I had to do the doggie bag. They ticket guy saw it and wouldn't let me in, even after I had BS about taking a taxi and didn't want to get rid of my $30 dinner. The trick is NOT to let them see it. Just bring a jacket or backpack to hide.

Also, their ticket prices go up every time I go there.
        ticket prices where I'm at are at a $8.50. But I can get a discount for $2 for 2 people, me and my date.

Note: I hate to go to theatres that have no armrests to recline. It's hard to cuddle with the other half without the armrest jabbing me in the ribs through the movies. I'll like it the way they have it on the airlines. There's only 2 theatres where I'm at and they are fairly new. Even the first couple of front row seats that have you staring up at the ceilings can recline also.
        2CL C Henshin!
        If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

Note: I hate to go to theatres that have no armrests to recline. It's hard to cuddle with the other half without the armrest jabbing me in the ribs through the movies
          I don't have that problem. I never have anyone to go with. Anyway, if I pay for a film, I want my moneys worth. I am also always the last to leave as well as I watch the credits. The cleaning up staff are always hangin around awaiting for me to leave.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

by nwg

"Also, I refuse to pay the stupid food prices and they now stop any people bringing their own in. I used to bring in drink, can't now. Also, their ticket prices go up every time I go there."

yes 4 dollars for a drink is sickening....i still have a system for bringin in goods and can be done
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...