GHOSTS! (They post a Question and then VANISH!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2COOL
    Kamen Moderator V3
    • Aug 2003

So how many days should pass, after no reponse from thread poster, can I post this?

2CL C Henshin!
    If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

I would say 1 or 2 logins (or days) without some kind of response to suggestions or questions that were posted in response to the problem or question.

Comment

• TNT
        DVD Shrinker
        • Jan 2004

Wait! Wait! I'm back!

Actually, is a cute idea. Maybe I'll use it next time.
        Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
        I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

by cynthia:
          When I reply to a thread I don't put all efforts in at the first answer - I answer with what I think will solve the problem and see if they will come back.

If they don't respond or don't try the suggested solution - the thread is dead for me.

If they respond and put some 'I will solve this' spirit into it - I can spend much time in such a thread.
          the smartest system i think, if you type a half page response complete with instructions right off the bat, and they don't reply either way, that would chap anybody's ass.

to all you meatballs who don't come back after getting free advice to let us and future thread gazers know how things worked out....damn you, DAMN YOU!
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

One poster who I advised to get a pci controller card for his 2 new hard drives
            so everything would be standalone masters PM'd me the other day thanking me after he got it all put together and working. Sure was nice, too bad there
            aren't more like him.

Comment

• jm1647
              An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
              • Apr 2005

@rbrtpl - me too, the same user noels. A nice person that appreciated the help he got.

Comment

• TNT
                DVD Shrinker
                • Jan 2004

I just ed a few within the past few days. Just wanted to point out what I was talking about. Hey! I got moved!
                Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

Working...