Sopranos Movie???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiscoInferno
    • Apr 2005

Good on ya BR7, we'll crack this!! I found another thread where someone had suggested the jacket wearer was actually the same actor who played Tonys dad. I'll try and find the thread again and see if i can find the episode.

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

The guy at the counter in the members only jacket is new in the Sopranos. First episode for him. http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...7-1360360.html

Interesting article.

Here is another link with a good picture of him
      Last edited by jm1647; 19 Jun 2007, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• admin
        Administrator
        • Nov 2001

Alternate Sopranos ending:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EwUG2nSLdw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EwUG2nSLdw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

I've only just seen the last episode (I've been avoiding this, and other Sopranos thread on other forums like the plague), and I've only started reading all the theories. I like the one where it is we, the viewers, getting whacked (from the show) - we didn't see it coming, we didn't know how it was going to go down (although we suspected, and were on edge all the time), and afterwards, we are disappointed and angry at being cut out like that.

The other one I like is that all the people in the diner, the trucker, members only guy ... they represents all the potential dangers that Tony faces every day, the paranoia that we as the viewers have developed too so we can related to TS - perhaps they aren't even real, just figments of Tony's mind, representing all his fears.

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

Also, if you search for "sopranos movie" on Google, this thread comes up in the top 10 ... well done guys

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by admin
              Alternate Sopranos ending:
              Now that ending had a lil more flash than the 1 that was broadcast

Comment

• MikeyBK
                Digital Video Maniac
                • Feb 2006

Hey guys, I just changed some things with TimeWarner Cable in my area and they are giving me a couple months free of HBO. Is there some sort of Sopranos re-runs from this last season?

Also, I found this site that has season 6 episodes 13 thru 21 (that's from this last season right?), but the quality of the stream is cruddy. But if no re-runs, I'll probably watch these...LOL
                MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

Yea HBO will show reruns for a while

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

A&E has the 6 seasons of the Sopranos now. They have been running them a couple times a week. Episode 53 and 54 are on Monday

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

yeah if you like 300 commercials and a butcher job. every f-word is replaced by a "freakin" word. how laughable. all boob scenes are cut too. sickening.
                      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                      Columbo moments...
                      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                        yeah if you like 300 commercials and a butcher job. every f-word is replaced by a "freakin" word. how laughable. all boob scenes are cut too. sickening.
                        For people that don't have HBO it's better than nothing. And IMO the show with the cleaned up f words and cut boob scenes should still be good, they played a small part of the series if any part at all

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

well in my opinion it's 100% hogwash watching it butchered. if someomne is amish, you'd be against the whole idea, not want a cleaned up version of something you're against. it's silly.
                          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                          Columbo moments...
                          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
                            He is coming to your little town!
                            • Aug 2005

I have to agree watching it censored takes a lot away from the show.On a brighter note The Sopranos - Season 6, Part 2 will be out on DVD October 23, 2007

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...