Tornado

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ipaulo
    • Apr 2006

Well I can argue with the good doctor, your right about the summers and I think it's going to get a lot worst in the future. Too bad that's not our only problem here in L.A. We got earthquakes, traffic, violence and a whole lot of folks with bad attitudes. Though all in all I still think it's got some of the most mild weather in the USA. Isn't that the main reason people move here?

Well that might all change if we don't do something to stop the Artic ice from melting. The coastal states will be flooded, and a lot of CA will be gone. I believe Florida will be hit the hardest loosing about two thirds of it's coastline.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by ipaulo
      Thanks PA, now I understand. Its almost unbelievable. I hope the rains stop and give your area a break.

How about moving out to Southern CA? Though last month there were tornado reports in Riverside County, which is about 30 minutes from me (with no traffic). Something that I never heard of in this part of the country.

By the way have you seen the 11th Hour yet?

traffic, violence and a whole lot of folks with bad attitudes

Unfortunately that goes hand in hand with all of the states with BIG Cities. Milwaukee has a lot of that too. You have to seek out the good in people though and even in the worst areas there still are good people.

I dont think CA is the place for me, I would love to visit there one day but I am thinking no on living there. I had 11 family memebers that did live in CA for some 19 years and they have all moved back home to WI. Granted they never got tons of snow and ice and srtic temps in CA. The cost of living is so high out there. I have never been in an earthquake either. Not to say a tornado is much better but at least a twister doesnt take a whole area at once like a earth quake would. Tornados in CA just doesnt sound right the weather patterns are just unbelivable lately.

Earth Quake is possible here though too. Most people just do not realize there is a major fault line the runs under the Great Lakes, which has been inactive for some houndreds of years. When the day comes that fault line shifts that could open the great lakes and make them bigger putting some big cities under fresh water. That would effect Canada too. I just hope and pray that never happens in my life time. That is also one of the reasons I moved about 30 miles away from Milwaukee.

I still have a few cousins that live in Land Caster CA. Maybe one day I will get out there.

I almost forgot, I never did see the 11th hour yet but it looks like an interesting movie, I will have to check it out.
      Last edited by photo_angel2004; 30 Jun 2008, 04:09 AM.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

Working...