Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vimax
    • Sep 2002

Players not requiring installation

Does anybody of the real developers know anything about DVD player for Windows platforms, which does not require an installation and can be launched from cDVD or DVD volume (self-made)?
    There was a WinDVD web edition a couple of years ago, but the quality that it provided was really begging for improvement. I need a better quality player, preferably with fast responce to be launced programmatically from another part of presentation.
    THanks in advance
    Vimax.
  • vimax
    • Sep 2002

It seems like either nobody interested in this question, or nobody knows anything about it. Sad.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"or nobody knows anything about it."

That appears to be the case - Why would/should anybody (myself included) bother to post that they can't provide you with a solution?

"Sad."

In light of the fact that you asked the question - presumably because you don't know the answer - the only "sad" thing is that you somehow feel justified in complaining...

Comment

• cplevel42
        • Jun 2002

I agree

I agree with setarip on this one. Vimax, you posted on the 4th and then complained on the 6th that you didn't get a reply. Sometimes you need to wait more than a fews days for a reply. If you never get a response, it probably means one of 3 things.

1. No one here knows the answer.
        3. You didn't ask the question in enough detail.
        2. It has been frequently disscussed in detail in the past. - Do a search and read some of the old posts before posting.
        cplevel42@attbi.com

Comment

Working...