• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leeegglestone
    • Aug 2003

Problems Creating files for DVD inc merging

Im making my svcds to burn onto dvdr.
    Heres my process

1. Isobuster to extract from the cds, filtering m2f2 mpeg files.
    2. Tmpenc - mpeg tools- merge +cut - i add the files for move that "bustered" and then "Run"

Atthis stage i run the new file in power dvd once they have supposedly merged together so i can check that they are ok, to check sound and that the whole movie is there together. Ive hit on this problem alot that sometimes the whole movie isnt present, its usually the last parts of the last file , also sound disappears in the middle of the movie and is present in some other areas and in sync. Why wont it add all the movie and other times miss parts of the sound out??

I kepy retrying merge but same thing happens, ive succeeded in the same process at making some movies but now it wont do the same. I even trieed gettign the origina files again from the cds and then merge. I played the separate files from isobuster in power dvd before merge and the sound and movie is all fine, its just the merging process that is making life a nightmare, as if the merged file was ok i would Demux to get the two files and then run the audio file through besweet to convert it appropriatley. Then use ifoedit to author the files to make the dvd vob files.

I really want to stick to this whole system as i find it really easy to do and it works on the dvds and players when i can get the proper movie and sound merged onto the one file.

Is this common and how can i solve this??

Hope someone has had this before and a simple solution

Lee
Working...