Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StrikeEagle
    • Nov 2003

9.4 to 2x 4.7 without all files

I browsed the forum to see if this had been answered before without any luck...but sorry if this has been answered before.

I have read a guide on how to get a 9.4 DVD split into 2x 4.7 DVD-Rs, but my problem is I was not able to rip all the information off the DVD, which the guide requires. The only files I got were:

Code:
    VIDEO_TS.IFO
    VIDEO_TS.BUP
    VTS_02_1.VOB
    .....         (Main Movie files)
    VTS_02_7.VOB  
    MOVIE16-9 AC3 T01 3_2CH 384KBPS 44.1KHZ.WAV
    MOVIE AC3 T01 3_2CH 384KBPS 48KHZ.WAV
    MOVIE.D2V
    MOVIE16-9.D2V
    I did not rip any of the menus....and im not even sure if the .wav files are needed...but hopefully you can tell me (Im presuming all the audio is held in the .VOB files)

Obviously without the menus, the VIDEO_TS.IFO is all wrong because it has information about other VOB's I didnt rip and various menus.

You guys might have a better idea of what is going on here, so could I ask your opinions on the best way to get this into a format viewable on a standalone player. Im guessing I need to somehow create a new IFO which automatically plays the first vob, and then the rest without a menu?

Most programs I downloaded only create DVD images if the video is in mpeg1/2 format, not already in .VOB

And like I said the overall size of this movie is too big for 1x 4.7
    Last edited by StrikeEagle; 21 Nov 2003, 06:54 AM.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I was not able to rip all the information off the DVD"

Why is that?

Comment

• StrikeEagle
      • Nov 2003

I dont have the DVD here anymore, so I was just wondering if I could make do with what I have...but I guess I need the menus.

Comment

Working...